記事の削除

この記事を削除しますか?

記事に設定したパスワード(管理者なら管理者パスワード、SYSOPはパスワードとハンドル)を入力して「削除」ボタンを押して下さい。
やめる場合は、そのまま「中止」を押して下さい。

パスワード
ハンドル (SYSOP専用)

中止

その他 - Re: 10番でいろいろあったみたいですのでお邪魔しますNo.6
2240 Percyさん   ( ICQ=304588912メールホームページ )   02/03 (火) 05:21   UID:[ 5130@2UW2BWTU ]

Another service? <a href=" http://www.theferrerspartnership.com/profile-of-trevor-potter#variations ">1000 same day loan</a> They wonテ「ツツ冲. I think what weテ「ツツ决e betting on is these services are going to get into the market one way or another and the citizens of the United States and the world are going to adopt them. Weテ「ツツ决e betting on that the services and the citizens of the world are going to adopt them and theyテ「ツツ决e going to become so important to the way people live their lives or earn money that people are going to demand that these services exist. Itテ「ツツ冱 a lot like gay marriage. I think the reason that society, certainly in this country, is changing their tune on gay marriage is that we all know people who are gay. We love people who are gay and we canテ「ツツ冲 imagine discriminating against them. Even the Republican Party which has been opposed to this, more and more senators and representatives are coming out and saying, テ「ツツ弄y child is gay and Iテ「ツツ况e changed my mind on this.テ「ツツ Society will change and government will change as the world changes. As these services become an important part of our lives people are going to demand that they be legal.

ホームページ | 掲示板一覧 | 管理画面管理者 RAGO

New NICOLE Board Type-2 v1.12a - Edit by 髭めがね
( Remake from Board v3.4 - by NICOLE )